A course to help you write and publish a book
What’s your business ambition right now? Do you want to raise your business profile? Do you want to attract more customers? Put your prices up? Or make more profit? Or like 81% of people, have you simply always wanted to write a book?
If any of those goals are ringing true for you join the From Knowledge to Profit course.
In this new course authors and entrepreneurs Antonia Chitty and Erica Douglas are giving a small group of people the chance to work with them to write and publish an eBook over the course of 3 months. Antonia says, “We know that writing is a competitive field. This course doesn’t just help you complete your book; we also tell you how to write a book that SELLS. I have personally seen the amount I can charge increase by a factor of 20 since becoming an author, and our business brings in more than twice average author’s annual income EVERY MONTH.”
If this sounds interesting, follow the link to discover more about the From Knowledge to Profit course. But act fast: you can only sign up until 1 Feb, and you start work at the end of next week!
Why work with Antonia and Erica?
Between them Antonia and Erica have written 15 books and run a successful business. Antonia says, “I’ve learnt LOADS along the way as I’ve worked with a range of publishers:
- I’ve self published books, and ALWAYS made a profit.
- I’ve discovered how to sell books when you have thousands of copies of a self published book sitting in a garage!
- And I’ve found out how eBooks can take the risk away of investing in printed books.
- I’ve promoted my own books, and those of other people: I can tell you how to sell 100 books from an email.
- I’ve worked through all the hard ways of promoting an eBook, and discovered all the smart ways.
- I’ve built up a great team who help my books succeed and they will be supporting YOU too.
If you want to join me and make the most of all my knowledge and experience, join the From Knowledge to Profit course.”
Make money from eBooks
If you’re considering joining the From Knowledge to Profit course, but are worried about paying for the course, here are 9 ways to make money from your eBook that have worked for Antonia and Erica:
- Sell the book direct from your own website.
- Add your book to Amazon Kindle. You can’t afford to miss out on the biggest eBook-buying audience.
- Add your book to the other sites that are already selling millions of eBooks. We share them with you in the course.
- Develop consultancy or individual coaching services to solve the same issues you address in your eBook.
- Offer group training, workshops or group coaching. With your profile as an author, it’s much easier to sell places at your own events.
- Contact people who have bought your book direct from your site and offer them other products and services: if they love what you have written they will be keen to buy again.
- Create an affiliate scheme so other people can sell your books for you. With an eBook there is no post or packing so you can give them a great incentive AND still make good profits.
- Get in touch with conference organisers offering to speak, and include a copy of your book. I’ve made over £1000 by speaking at a single event AND got extra consultancy work afterwards from attendees.
- Turn your book into an online course. Some people much prefer eLessons to reading a book, and you can add value with a member site too. If you ask for a small monthly subscription fee for your course you can create a regular stream of income.
Just pick a few of these ideas and you’ll not only make back your course fees, you’ll also have plenty of streams of ongoing income that will allow you to do the work you love AND have time to follow your heart’s interests too.
A final reminder
Join From Knowledge to Profit, and Antonia and Erica tell you much more about creating your eBook AND making it a profitable business asset. You need to sign up by 9pm GMT on Wednesday 1st February to take part.
I don’t need to remind you that being an author can raise your profile, attract more customers and clients, bring in more business and allow you to put up your prices. There is proof all around you when you see authors speaking at conferences or running well paid training and think ‘I wish that was me’.
Well, it could be you. That’s right. Join the From Knowledge to Profit course by by 9pm on Wednesday 1st February to take the first step to creating an eBook.
Antonia Chitty and Erica Douglas
Just tell them Becky Willoughby sent you!